1. Credit card details may be required to secure your reservation.
2. When rescheduling or cancelling reserved appointments, we require 24 hours’ notice as our Therapists are scheduled especially for you. A 50% cancellation fee will be charged for a cancellation after the required time and 100% for a ‘no-show’.
3. Gift Vouchers are intended as gifts and as such cannot be refunded. If the treatment is not specified on the voucher, the validity is 3 years from the date of purchase. However should a voucher be purchased for a specified treatment, this voucher will only be valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash or exchanged / transferred to another recipient or used to purchase products. No change will be given on a voucher.
4. All treatments are payable in full before departure.
5. We accept cash, credit cards (Visa/Master/Diners/Amex), debit cards and Zapper.
6. All our prices are inclusive of VAT and subject to change without notice.
7. Treatments/products are subject to availability.
8. In the spirit of mutual respect, we kindly request punctuality. Please check-in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Late arrivals will have their treatments shortened accordingly and full price will be charged for the treatment/s.
9. All our treatment rooms are silent zones. On entry, please make sure that your cellular phones are switched off and loud conversations will not be accepted.
10. Children under the age of 10 years are not allowed in treatment rooms.
11. All our treatments are perfectly safe and our staff fully qualified. However, please note that we are not a medical centre and our staff not trained medical practitioners.
12. Product returns & refunds: Where possible, a sample of products will be provided for the client to use prior to opening the product purchased. Kindly note that any opened and used products cannot be returned for a refund or exchange unless an adverse reaction is shown to the product. In such an instance the product will be returned to the supplier or manufacturer, who may then evaluate the result and recommend the course of action to be taken. This process may take some time and the client will be updated on the feedback from the supplier. Kindly ensure that a Skin Analysis is done by the skin therapist with the purchase of every product.
13. Sexual harassment will under no circumstances be tolerated. If this should occur, your treatment/s will be terminated immediately and the full price will be charged. No future treatments will be booked at this centre.
14. Sereneté Wellness Centre & Laser Clinic will not be liable for any theft, damage, loss, injury or misfortune that may occur while on our premises.
15. Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Towels, gowns and spa shoes will be supplied during treatments. These items remain the property of Sereneté Wellness Centre & Laser Clinic .
16. On arrival, please alert Management of any contra-indications, especially but not limited to the following – Esthetic treatments such as fillers and Botox, High/Low Blood Pressure, Heart Condition, Recent Surgery, Muscle & Joint Injuries, Allergies, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, and Diabetes.